The theme for this month's bag is Glamor Academy and the bag is purple with a golden crest print on it. I know a lot of people didn't seem to like the pattern on the bag when the sneak peek was released but I actually kinda like it. Here is what I got inside:
- Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask - 1oz sample
- Urban Decay Lipstick in 69 (red) - mini size
- MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder in Bronze - 0.10oz (Full size!)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - 0.25oz sample
- Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in No. 2 Blackest Black - 0.105oz sample
This is where my friend comes in. She loved red lipstick and pumpkin. She received the Michael Todd Charcoal Scrub and the Urban Decay Lipstick in Anarchy, a hot pink. She was happy to trade me for my Pumpkin Mask and 69 (red) lipstick! So we both ended up with products we are super happy with.
Overall, this was a really good month! I feel like if Ipsy keeps it up it will definitely become my favorite subscription! Especially since my Birchbox was a little disappointing the last two months. I'll be posting my August Birchbox soon too, I will link it here.
Want to see what I have received in all my Glam Bags so far? Check out PART 1 and PART 2 of my past Ipsy bags. Also, see what all the bags have looked like HERE.